Friday, August 1, 2008

dream 003

kathleen tried to hang out with and hit on greg right in front of me and then acted like it was no big deal when i confronted her like, "uhh, bitch, i'm RIGHT here and can HEAR you!!??!" i proceeded to pull her hair and push her down the stairs.

i gave greg a vitamin water sized bottle of cranberry-grape juice when we got out of bed. he shook it up and tried to chug it, spilling/spitting it ALL over my white bed linens and my walls, staining them.

i was with my parents going to an OSU football game and as we were turning onto a street where the hospital was, there was a huge celebration because they'd just opened the new orthodontics office on the fourth floor.

i had a girlfriend and we were in my bed sleeping together. she had big boobs and blonde hair and her tank top and underwear were splatter-painted and for some reason, so were my walls.

i was at bonnaroo and i noticed that the whole festival was so much more organized than it had been before (in real life.) there were cops directing traffic everywhere and it was generally a more pleasant atmosphere and the ampitheatres were better-equipped for viewing live music.

a black guy game up to me and without a word, stuck his tongue in my mouth and proceeded to make out with me. then he walked away, still without saying a word. later on, he was wooing my sister with his charms - actually talking! - and she kept bragging about how great & wonderful he was and i just smirked and kept the prior incident to myself.

a giant pirate/treasure ship came floating through the sky. this thing was bigger than a sky-scraper. there were people i knew inside of it. it had about enough seats to hold a load of roller coaster riders. bill wolfson was one of the people and he yelled out to me, "IT'S A SHAME ALL OF THESE SEATS DIDN'T SELL OUT THIS YEAR!!!"

i was in a grocery store and i saw marvita from the most recent season of ANTM. she was from columbus and i stopped to talk to her and play it cool and take pictures with her and give her compliments.

No comments: