Saturday, August 9, 2008

dream(s) 005

over the last two days these things have happened in my dreams:

- kathleen slept with one of my exes and i confronted her in front of the whole school (it was a high school) and told her mom and everyone else and called her a slut (I'M SO SORRY I KEEP HAVING AWFUL DREAMS ABOUT YOU, KATH!)

- my sister and i were in the same high school class and we had a substitute teacher who was teaching us from jen's bedroom in our old house on stillwater drive .. for some reason, after class let out, he took a shower and stayed in the room. i went into the bedroom and seduced him. during sexual activities, he told me my boobs were jiggly and gave me a contraption to make them firmer. he wore his sunglasses during, and for one glimpse in the dream he was joey fatone from nysnc, but every other time i saw his face he was an extremely attractive guy with facial hair.

- i was at work and we were slammed. people kept coming and coming and coming and coming even though we were closed and i had turned off the lights. i told someone who was walking in the door "sorry, we're closed!" and then said, "oops, i don't think i'm supposed to say that ... oh well!" the other employees and i were so busy that we didn't notice some guy behind the counter who was suspiciously "ringing himself out" and stealing money from the drawer.

- as i was driving through crosscreek neighborhood in hilliard i called my former boss. his friend answered the phone and said "he always told me about you and said you were totally my type and really cute!" and i was flattered.

No comments: