Friday, June 12, 2009

dream 021

The thing to do was to go swimming in the river. I couldn't get KTZ to go with me because of the rats. I went down to the river and saw a bunch of dead rats floating face up on the water. All of a sudden Amanda Gerstner floated up on a raft. I showed her my new tattoos and we chatted and she told me I could hold on to her raft and float down the river. I was apprehensive because of the rats, but went anyway. I tried to avoid floating near any of them because I was terrified of touching them. I ended up doing so anyway, though, and found out that all of their insides had been removed by whatever predator was killing them all. I used that as a reason to get Katie to come swimming. She told me that she'd found a new and better place to swim, and that it was the in the observation level of the water tower. I told her that that was disgusting and dirty and it reminded me of that movie with Elijah Wood as a child, called "War."

No comments: