Friday, June 12, 2009

dreams 025, 026, 027 & 28 (with brevity)

Jordan Badnell
bike
stats135
my stats135 lecturer Peter Sprangers
silver Hummer
skiiing tricks
shower

house party at my childhood home on Stillwater Drive
No one would help me take care of the party & guests.
I was raped by 3 guys + girl.
cum everywhere
inspected by dad; uncomfortable

chased by two guys + girl
hid in library & antique shop
movie/mystery
Jackie little
Glenn Close
hotel room
We killed a man because he snuck in her room which allowed us to sneak in and wash ourselves.
I was popping a zit in the mirror.
She gave us clothes and we devised a plan to escape the people that were looking for us.


Abbey, April & I were at a place in the mall getting "massages"
laid in stream-like pool, coffin-size, flowing water
eels, whole turkeys, dumplings in the water - supposed to slough skin as they passed over body
Olive Garden in food court- Jeff, Charlotte, Carrie, Kevin - gave me a bite of ravioli
Forever 21 - clothes all the way out into the walkway, thought that was a weird store design strategy
Design Within Reach - we loved everything, talked about how I loved wood furniture..almost got locked in store at closing time

No comments: